It is one of the most important constituents of the body’s connective tissue. It’s present in macromolecules such as elastin, collagen, proteoglycans and structural glycoproteins.
Silanol benefits to skin:
• It has an anti-oxidant effect, preventing premature aging with a detoxifying effect
• Stimulates fibroblast mitosis which enhances the biosynthesis of elastic and collagen fibres
• It binds moisture in the epidermis which firms and strengthens the skin.
• It Increases the concentration of cAMP within adipose tissue which enables the lipolysis and hydrolysis of triglycerides without disturbing cellular metabolism
• It enhances venous capillary and lymphatic permeability which improves micro-circulation