- Draw blood from the patient using blood holder and butterfly needle, and fill the PRP tube with whole blood .
- Up and down the PRP tubes 3 times, to make the blood with anti-coagulation.
- Place the PRP tube into Centrifuge. Always ensure the centrifuge is correctly balanced before start . Please centrifuge at 1800 (RCF) for 10 minutes.
- After centrifugation, the RBC and most of WBC will be below the plug of gel. Gently in vert the PRP tube several times to re-suspend the platelets in the plasma.
- Mixing the plasma supernatant and Platelet Rich Plasma for 5 times.
- Put 15G spinal needle on syring and inject into centrifuged PRP tube to extract platelet rich plasma.