MT Derma Roller
Derma Roller is a handheld device with a wheel attached to a handle. The wheel is outfitted with tiny needles, just a few millimeters long. The device is rolled over the skin, causing the needles to press against the tissue.
Originally, the derma roller was used to address skin imperfections, but a manufacturer has begun to market one model to the public as a treatment of androgenic alopecia.
Sizes available: 0.20mm, 0.25mm, 0.3mm, 0.5mm, 0.75mm, 1.00mm, 1.50mm, 2.00mm, 2.50mm and 3.00mm
WHAT IS DERMA ROLLER THERAPY?
The Genuine Derma roller Therapy provides advanced micro-medical skin-needling, a procedure that stimulates the skin to regenerate and repair itself naturally and safely, creating smoother, brighter, healthier, younger-looking skin.
Dermaroller is a natural skin regeneration and Scar Repair Therapy also used in the process of stretch mark removal.
DERMAROLLER CAN SIGNIFICANTLY IMPROVE THE APPEARANCE OF:
Facial and décolletage lines and wrinkles
Aged and sun damages skin
Scars (including acne)
Rejuvenation of hands
1. Cleanse your face thoroughly and pat dry with a clean towel
2. Clean the head of The roller Skin care tool (0.3mm) with alcohol
3. Does not force the roller on to your skin, only apply mild pressure? Roll the tool in up-down, left-right and in diagonal motions 4 to 8 times each area.
4. Wash the roller under hot running water and the dip in alcohol after each use and let air-dry. When the tool is completely dry you can store it in a plastic container to avoid damage between uses.
5. This product can be used repeatedly but is strictly for personal use.
6. Safe for home use.
1. Do not use on the following skin conditions: contagious skin, active acne, psoriasis, and infections.
2. It should be stored in the supplier plastic box for maximum hygiene and safety after use.
3. Keep out of reach of children
Why choose The Maria trading Derma Roller?
2. No side effect
3. Obvious effect in short time
4. Ever best technology for staying young
5. Home use, easy conduct