Microprocessed Electrosurgical Unit
The state-of-the-art equipment for treating gynecological and HPV lesions
Smooth cut and optimal coagulation in lower genital tract procedures
Enables collection of perfect specimens for histological examination
The HF-120 high-frequency electrosurgical unit is regarded by medical professionals as the most advanced equipment to treat HPV and gynecological pre-cancer lesions.
It is especially recommended for women’s lower tract surgeries, warranting safe operation and preventing implications on future gestations.
The unit is suitable for procedures in doctors’ practices, produces smooth cuts with great accuracy and minimal tissue damage, allowing for the collection of perfect specimens for histological examination.
The HF-120 leads to excellent results in the treatment of lesions induced by HPV, of Cervical Intraepithelial Neoplasia, in the large loop excision of the transformation zone (LLETZ/LEEP), and in biopsies of the uterine cervix, vagina, vulva and perianal area.
The unit is also recommended for procedures in dermatology, otorhinolaryngology and plastic surgery, among other specialized applications.
- Fully microprocessed
- 6 functions: pure cut, blend 1, blend 2, blend 3, coagulation and bipolar
- Integrated high cut for adipose tissue
- Spray coagulation for large areas and minimal tissue damage
- Setting of power levels through waterproof shielded keys on the front panel, for rapid and precise adjustments
- Digital display of power levels
- Volume adjustment on the front panel
- Nonvolatile memory storage of power levels in all operation modes
- Natural, convective ventilation
- Manual pencil or footswitch operation
- Possible operation through simple footswitch or double command footswitch (optional)
- Protection system that prevents power surges in the event of CPU failure
- Insulated bipolar output
- Insulated power outputs that minimize risk of burns
- Circuit surveillance system including alarm and automatic recognition of common, or split, patient plate
- Certified product in compliance with NBRIEC 60601-2-2 standard, including electromagnetic interference test (EMC) – Class CF
- . Plastic Surgery
- 1 single or double footswitch
- 1 footswitch controlled pencil, fixed cable
- 1 set of electrodes (5 units)
- 1 stainless steel patient plate (180 x 85 mm)
- 1 cable for stainless steel plate
The kit of accessories can be changed to meet user´s preference.
Please see our list of accessories.