Composition : Glutathione 600mg
Description : White porous powder in a colorless and transparent vial
- Skin whitening
- Male infertility (IM use)
- Atherosclerosis (IV, PO use),
- Cancers, Chemotherapy Adjunct (IM, IV use),
- Diabetes (IV use) , Immunostimulant
- Liver diseases
- Lung diseases(inhaled use): Cystic Fibrosis & Treatment of lung dysfunction following lung transplant
- Memory loss, Parkinson’s disease (IV, PO use)
Dosage & Administration:
– In case of severe cases , inject 600~1200mg daily on IM or IV drip
– In case of several days treatment or minor cases , inject 300~600mg daily on IM or IV drip
- Lower zinc levels on long-term use – Hypersensitivity reactions : Stop the administration if any rash found
- Anaphylaxis (Rare) : Stop administration if pallor face, lowering blood pressure occurred.
“ Require constant observation”
- Digestive system (Rare ) may cause “loss of appetite”, “vomit” or “stomachache”.
- Bronchospasm (inhaled use)
- Hypersensitivity to glutathione
- Asthma (inhaled use)
Precautions on application:
- In case of vial product, immediately use right after dissolve.
- In case of IM, carefully inject, avoiding the nerves and blood vessels. In case of required repeated administration, try to avoid injecting the same site by changing left to right and particularly on young children.
Precautions on storage :
- Keep away from the reach of children.
- keep the product in the original container and close tightly
Use in Pregnancy: avoid use
Use in Lactation : avoid use
Storage Condition : Room temperature (1~30°C)
Shelf life : 36 months