👩🏻🚀☄️From Maria Trading we wishing all the Best to UAE’s 🇦🇪 Hope Mars Mission
The Hope Probe will be the first probe to provide a complete picture of the Martian atmosphere and its layers when it reaches the red planet’s orbit in 2021. It will help answer key questions about the global Martian atmosphere and the loss of hydrogen and oxygen gases into space over the span of one Martian year.
Mohammed bin Rashid Space Centre is responsible for the execution and supervision of all stages of the design, development and launch of the Hope Probe in July 2020. The UAE Space Agency is funding and supervising procedures and necessary details for the implementation of this project. Following a journey of several months, the probe is expected to enter the Red Planet’s orbit in 2021, coinciding with the Golden Jubilee of the Union.
Hope Probe will provide a complete picture of the Martian atmosphere.
- Understand climate dynamics and the global weather map through characterizing the lower atmosphere of Mars
- Explain how the weather changes the escape of Hydrogen and Oxygen through correlating the lower atmosphere conditions with the upper atmosphere
- Understand the structure and variability of Hydrogen and Oxygen in the upper atmosphere, as well as identifying why Mars is losing them into space
- To improve the quality of life on Earth by pushing our limits to make new discoveries
- To encourage global collaboration in Mars exploration To demonstrate leadership in space research
- To build Emirati capabilities in the field of interplanetary exploration
- To build scientific knowledge because a sustainable, future-proof economy is a knowledge-based economy
- To Inspire future Arab generations to pursue space science
- To establish the UAE’s position as a beacon of progress in the region
Content Courtesy : www.mbrsc.ae