5 must-have skin care ingredients
- Peptides: They send signals to our cells to let them know how to function. For example, peptides can send a signal to collagen to prompt the formation of new collagen.
- Antioxidants: Help fight the free radical damage we face every day, which is a big factor when it comes to prematurely aging skin.
- Retinol (Vit A): This ingredient helps promote collagen.
- Vitamin C: It helps to build collagen and even out skin tone plus it’s a powerful antioxidant.
- AHAs (I like Glycolic and Lactic): Both are exfoliating to help smooth fine lines and wrinkles and to improve cell turnover, which slows down as we age.
we have reffered a great skin care article and this information is from the article reference : https://www.beautyheaven.com.au/skin-care/anti-ageing/anti-ageing-skin-care-tips-repair-skin-barrier-healing-skin-fast